If you have added new recipes in My CookBook app or if you have modified some recipes, they should be automatically saved on the server.
If not, check :
- if the app is well linked to your online account : http://mycookbook-android.com/site/synchronize-my-cookbook-application-and-my-cookbook-online/
- if the synchronization is enabled : open the settings of the app, click on "My CookBook Online" / "Synchronization Frequency" . Change the frequency if needed. We suggest you to select the option "Every hour".
- if you have a free online account, synchronization will work only if you have not exceeded some limits : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/accountinfo/
You can also force the synchronization by the following options:
- open the settings of the app, click on "My CookBook Online" / "Synchronize now"
- or open the recipe list, and click on the refresh button :